Learn to Code
The Coding Boot Camp at UNC Charlotte equips students with the core skills needed for full-stack web development through immersive virtual classes.
Our programs get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in a variety of high-demand fields. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, fintech, product management, and UX/UI.
- Our students receive access to UNC Charlotte Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through UNC Charlotte School of Professional Studies, in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
- A comprehensive set of new hard and soft skills to help you stand out in the job market.
- A certificate from UNC Charlotte School of Professional Studies that showcases your accomplishment.
- A strong portfolio of applications or projects built through hands-on experience, demonstrating your coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, fintech, product management, or UX/UI skills.
Learn more about the student experience by visiting our reviews and testimonials page.
What You Will Learn
- In all of our programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students gain real-world knowledge by taking part in experiential learning opportunities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.